Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Babe is Cold outside....

How is everyone today? Keeping warm?
Babe it's cold outside. I have been "finking" how Mike is doing lately... LOL
Although I have been fighting this horrible flu, cold, whatever it is called what I have, I feel so thankful that I am still in this world :)
Although I haven't slept well for a couple days now, I am so thankful for having Squeakers, our little fur baby to keep me company sitting on the recliner downstairs :) How can you not love this tiny Satellite Ears? :) I can tell by the way she looks at me that if she could talk, she would say "What the heck are the both of us doing here, while daddy is on that big bed all by himself?" LOL If she could say that We would laugh our butts off ! No, our little fur baby keeps on my lap and give me kisses in between her naps LOL.
You know how it is like when we have a cold, as soon as we lay down in bed, our nose clogs up, the cough gets worse and we feel terrible, instead, I'd rather spend the night on the recliner and "finking" LOL That is what I know how to do the best!!!
I know there might be a lot of you guys with this cold or whatever it is out there. Keep your cool :))) It's just a virus that has to run it's course. Soon we will be feeling wonderful again and sooner than we think it will be Spring!!!! Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo Life will be all colorful and amazing beautiful. Let's not forget that we go through the winter so that we can appreciate it better when Spring time comes :)
You all kids keep safe out there and as Elton John sings, don't let the sun go down on you!!! ;)))
Have a wonderful day!!! Let's keep our hearts warm :)))

Blessings
Zee

www.myfirstbirthdaydress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment