Monday, December 30, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!

it's December the 30th. Can you believe that 2013 is almost over?
This year flew by so fast and I am glad it did. I feel thankful for everything that I have accomplished this year and I thank God for giving me the gift of life but, I wont miss a thing about 2013 LOL
OK, I am ready to start 2014 with open arms :) I know it is going to be a wonderful year to all of us. I am definitely sure that 13 is not my lucky number LOL. Let's move on, let's have faith that everything will be much better in 2014. Let's dream and believe that everything is possible, not only DREAM but BELIEVE, that is the key, when we believe, we are half way there.
I wish you all my Family, Friends and Customers, a year full of Energy, health, Joy, Peace and courage. I wish you could stop and make a commitment. We all know everybody decides to lose weight at the beginning of the year. At the YMCA is impossible to get an empty "chicken fing" (Elliptical Machine) I call it "chicken fing" because I think we all look like chickens when we are on that machine LOL. I think we look so funny LOL Well, that is just me, I guess I think everything is funny LOL. Ok, back to the subject, lets make a commitment to change our life to the better, let's focus on what we want to get accomplished in 2014 and lets work towards our goal. We will lose weight sometime "dont you worry a fing" LOL.  This reminded me about something really funny happened before Christmas. Isabella asked her daddy and I to write our wish on a piece of paper and she was going to  make our wish come true. her daddy wished peace to the world I think, I wrote it down that I wish I were really thin. we also got to wish something for Squeaker, our dog. So, we wished a big bone for her. When Isabella opened my paper she looked at me and said "I am sorry mom but your wish is not something that depends on me, it depends on you only. All you need to do is get on that treadmill everyday and your wish will come true. Sorry, there is nothing I can do about that" :(
Poor thing, the only wish she could grant was Squeaker's bone, her daddy and I wished something out of reach for her LOL
So, let's be nice to ourselves. Let's wish for something doable LOL
Let's all of us start the New Year  dreaming and believing that it will be a WONDERFUL one.
God be with us always.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU!!!!!!!!
Blessings
Zee 

No comments:

Post a Comment