Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wow! It's December already!


Wow! It's December already, this year has been winding down...
In a month from now, I will be getting older and unfortunately I can't say I am getting any wiser. I think that I am only aging LOL. 
I have been calling our dog by our daughter's name, even told Isabella yesterday to "Please Isabella take Chantel outside to go potty" Poor Chantel, she is one of Isabella's friend. I have been very forgetful lately and started receiving mails from AARP. I guess when things like that starts happening to us, it's time to buy a very comfy recliner and keep back a little bit LOL... 

Oh boy and can you believe that the other day I even got advertising mail from a Funeral home! What the heck?!?!?! LOL That kind of business should not be allowed to send people those kind of mail. The way I have been forgetting things so easily, I had to double check if I was still among the living ones before I shredded that letter as soon as I got it.
I know that the economy is really bad but, that is no reason for them to scare the heck out of elderly ladies like me. 
Oh my saint Benedict of the bald head,I beg your help, last Thursday on Thanksgiving Day, we went to a relative's place to dinner and I was telling people "Happy Halloween" instead of Happy Thanksgiving!  Seriously! It's been so many Holidays one after another and so many celebrations that it confuses my poor gray head! LOL 
My bucket list is getting smaller and smaller... I think it is still  time to add some stuff to it just in case... LOL
Tomorrow, December 2nd, it going to be my little granddaughter's 3rd Birthday! Yeah... I have a three years old granddaughter!!! :))) (not really sure which emoticon to use here) LOL Just kidding kiddings, I am a proud grandma of Victoria and love my sweet little pea more than words can say. I am just feeling silly today LOL.
Ok it's December first and we have no Christmas tree up. I keep wondering if we shouldn't start putting up a smaller one from now on. We spend so much time putting the big tree together and in no time we have to go through all that to bring it back down anyways... Brian thinks we need to use the big one... oh right...
I am ready for one more week kids and I am hoping it will be a wonderful one to all of us, young and old folks LOL
Have a precious week ahead kids
God bless us all
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment