Wednesday, December 18, 2013

When do you know that you have found the perfect purse?

Started my day at the UPS store waiting for them to open so that I could pick up my boxes. The UPS always come to my place in the evening and I needed do have an order finished for today so, I called and asked them to hold my boxes there hat I would pick them up. When they finally opened, I found out that they had only one of my boxes and the others were in one of their truck out for delivery. O my dear mom... I was so stressed out about that. They told me that they were going to contact the truck driver and call me on my phone so that I could meet the truck some place and get the rest of my order.
On my way back home, I thought I was going to stop at my favorite store and do some Christmas shopping while I waited.
When I got in the store, I felt the purse isle calling my name, I thought to myself, I better don't go that way, I will end up buying one more purse that I don't need. For a "pursehollic" like me, it didn't work. I got myself  eyeballing some cute purses. Yeah, I do have a purse problem... LOL for some reason I cant resist the temptation when I see an "almost perfect" purse. 
While I was "test driving" one of them hanging on my shoulder, I notice a gentleman looking at the purse as well. He looks at me and says:
- I swear I am not looking at purses for myself, I want to get my wife one for Christmas.
- Oh that is really sweet of you! I told him. Let me know if you need help picking the "almost perfect one" He thought it was really funny that I mentioned the "almost perfect one" so I had to explain, that it has been a while that I have been shopping for purses and I haven't found the "perfect one" yet.
- What is a "perfect purse" like? He asked me. and there I go with all my observation when shopping for a purse.
- If you were a woman, which one would you pick for yourself? I asked him.
- Well, he said looking at a brand name purse hanging there looking pretty. how about that?
- Why did you choose that one? I asked him.
-I have heard my wife talking about this brand a lot.
- Well, before you buy a purse, you need to "test drive" it first I explained him. You need to hang on your shoulders, walk around with it and see if it feels comfortable:
- I am skipping that part I think. He said:- What is the next step?
- open the purse and see if you could find your stuff really easy when you open it, plus it needs to have some nice pockets inside.
- I had no idea I had to know all this before buying a purse. I was just going to pick a pretty one one and get over with it, he said.
You have no idea what a purse means to a "purse lover" you need to have the "connection" with the purse you are going to purchase sir. I explained all the steps of choosing a perfect one and then my phone rang, it was the UPS guy. He wanted me to go meet the truck driver to get my boxes.
- well, I have to go now and chase the UPS truck sir, take your time choosing the perfect purse for your wife. Don't rush in, look carefully, she will know if you took the time to pick one or just grabbed the first one you saw.
- I think I might go shopping for something else, I never imagined that picking the "perfect purse" was such a hard work. Thanks for your help, he told me.
I left the store with four pairs of tennis shoes and a new cute black purse, there I went chasing the UPS truck. Making a long story short, Juliana my friend ended up meeting the truck driver who wasn't happy at that he had to wait for her and the day just kept getting crazier and crazier.
Right now is 10:21 PM and I am typing this post and going to go to bed. Tomorrow will be another busy crazy day. Everybody decided to get personalized embroidery for the last minutes, so, my days was as hectic as it could be.
I am going to thank God for one more day, busy, crazy, hectic but it was one more day that He let me have among the ones I love.
Thank you Lord for the gift... The precious gift of LIFE.

Blessing
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment