Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ten days until Christmas... What is the best gift of all?

Today is December 15th. Ten more days until Christmas...
Today we went Christmas shopping for the first time. The stores were packed and I don't enjoy very much all this Christmas present shopping. It feels so weird to go shopping for our family and friends, all the worries about what to buy for everybody. Is that person going to like it or re gift to somebody else? Should we get gift card instead ? 
We should not be feeling this way, we shouldn't be feeling like we HAVE to go rushing buy gifts that we don't know for sure if it is going to be appreciated or not.  I think Christmas is time to rejoice, reflect, time to celebrate life, love, Christianity. 
We bought some gifts and came back home with the feeling that we have to get everything done this week. Lots of pressure knowing that this week a lot of people will be counting on me for their Christmas gift. I have tons of work to get embroidered. Am I going to meet my deadline? Sure I will I really enjoy embroidering and customizing my customer's gift to their loved ones. At least they took the time to think their gift over. They didn't  care about the cost, they wanted to give something unique and special, what is really the holiday spirit.
May the joy and the love of Jesus Christ be with you, in your heart through Christmas and the New Year!
Blessing to all'
Zee
www. Myfirstbirthdaydress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment