Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happiness is Everywhere!!!

Good morning kids  I woke up, got out of bed and thought to myself: This is happiness, I've gotten one more day to enjoy!!! came downstairs, enjoyed some time meditating, sipped a cup of coffee, relaxed... Then, later, I went back upstairs to get ready for the day and ended up finally finding my bag of fuzzy warm socks that I didn't know where I had put them last winter, so, I thought: hmm this is happiness as well :0) Oh I've missed my fuzzy socks so much lol Yeah, it's so cold today! ;))
Then, finally time to wake up our little princess Isabella to get ready to school. She had a beautiful smile to this proud mommy, then the thought came back to me again: This is really happiness! I think happiness is every where we want it to be. Today my dear friends I've decided to count all my blessings and be thankful for every little thing called happiness :0) How about You try to pay attention to every little thing through the day and you will realize how happy you are as well? :))
Right now I feel that I am really blessed and happy to be able to work from home, embroider my First Birthday Dress and talk to my Customers!
 God bless and be with us always. 
Have a happy day kids!!!
Zee 




No comments:

Post a Comment