Sunday, October 6, 2013

“A thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to happen.”

Hello you all kids ;)
Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. We for sure had a very nice one. As always, we wake up Saturday in the mornings and Isabella (my 7 years old daughter) wants to go garage sale shopping. I have learned a very good way to teach her some math and negotiation skills. I give her some money and tell her, you have to know how to manage what you have, once it is over, we are done. The big problem is, I am a garage sale lover myself :)  I like to see what people are getting rid of and sometimes I find good deals.
This Saturday, while visiting some garage sale in the neighborhood, I have the opportunity to talk about Pilot International, this wonderful nonprofit organization I belong to and even got some good donation for our annual garage sale that will happen next Saturday. The lady was so nice, got to hear about what we do and even drove her truck to my house to bring her left over. All very nice stuff. When she came over, she saw my sign that Fred Nika, one of our dear friend made for Embroidea Custom Embroidery and asked me about my business and asked me for some business card because at her work, they will be able to use my services.This is the Law of attraction, everything we give, we get something else in return. I was working on getting donations for our Organization and endep up getting one more possible great Customer. I felt very lucky to have gotten some more donations for our project. Last year, with the money from the garage sale we had, we got to buy IPads for a class of students with Autism. We made a teacher and kids very happy with that donation. We are a small group in Springfield and trying to grow our group. We want more people to join us to fight for a good cause and make a difference in this world.

       This Friday, September the 8th, at 6:00 pm at the KC Hall, we are having an event named “Share Pilot", we would be so glad to have you visiting us. You would be able to learn more about our cause and maybe join us in this Journey. You can RSVP me Zee 217 502-2088 if you feel like visiting us. We would be so happy :) Also, if you have items that you would like to donate for our annual garage sale, please do so, reply to this post and we will pick up your items at your place.
I am finishing this beautiful weekend that I had, first of all thanking my Lord, for all the joys that He brings to my life and also all the blessings. Thank you dear Lord for all the wonderful family and friends you have given to me. Thanks for making me an instrument of your peace.
I pray that we all will have a wonderful week ahead and that if we BELIEVE, we will get everything that we need accomplished. I pray that our Lord will be with you and your family always... AMEM
God bless and be with you!
Zee


“A thought is a Cosmic Order waiting to happen.” 
― Stephen Richards



No comments:

Post a Comment