Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I can live for two months on a good compliment. ( Mark Twain)


Yes, I can live for two months on a good compliment, just like Mark Twain  said :) Sometimes all we need to feel good is a compliment. It doesn't cost a dime and make us feel so good. I have always enjoyed saying compliments to my friends and Customers because I know how they make me feel.

I was having a good day, not to much productive but, it was an ok day until a few minutes ago when I got this Convo from Etsy that made my day :))
This lady was browsing the net trying to find a birthday dress for her daughter. Even thinking that she couldn't afford it, she took some minutes of her time to say something nice  that put a big smile on my face :) 
God bless your heart dear mom :)
Isn't it so easy? Now I keep thinking to myself: why don't I just pay it forward? Why don't I give a look through all the shops on Etsy and maybe I can be lucky enough to make somebody Else's day! 
This is the world that I want for the next generation. A world of love, peace and gratitude. John Lennon was  so right when he said that he was a dreamer, but he wasn't the only one.  I am a dreamer as well.
I thought I would share with  you what made my day today :)
God bless that lady's family and yes, I have done something about it... They say that money makes the world go round but, Love also does the same.
God bless you and your family!
Smile :) Life is GOOD!
Zee


No comments:

Post a Comment