Friday, September 6, 2013

Isabella's words of wisdom

Isabella always comes up with something to talk about in the mornings, there are some stuff that she says that I really need to share. Too funny.
This morning while having her breakfast she asked me:
- Mom how much money do you have?
- Not enough. I replied. (I knew she was going to ask me for more "My Little Pony" )
- How come you never have money? How about all the work you do and all the customers that come over here?
- Well, the Customers always tell me they will send me a check later...
- OK Mom, from now on when they tell you that they will send you a check later, my advise to you is, look them in the eyes and do like this:
- I 'm sorry but I have seen this already. I wont fall for another one, you pay me now or you wont get your embroidery!
- I cant be unpolite with the customers Isabella!
- Mom, listen to me, I know exactly how you feel. it has happened to me once. I had a quarter in my pocket and the boys across the street were selling lemonade, I went there to buy it from them, they told me to give them my quarter because they were going to show me a magic trick  so, I gave them my quarter and they made it disapear. I told them; _ Ok now give me my quarter back.  They told me it had disapeared. I came home very frustrated and daddy took care of it.
- What did daddy do?
Daddy went there and told them to give me my quarter back and told them to give me a lemonade FOR FREE for all the trouble they made me go through. See mom, I came back home with my quarter AND my free lemonade. That is how you do it.  Dont let them tell you they are going to pay you later mom, only give them their embroidery if they pay you right away!
She even finalized her advice with:
- Lets see how you are going to do today, when I come home from school, you show me how much money you  made ok?!  I was speechless...  What to tell her after all this lecture? LOL
GEEZ,  all I wanted  was to get away with saying I wasnt going to buy no more "My little Ponys" to her... Well, at least for this week LOL.

Have a great weekend!!!
God bless
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment