Sunday, September 8, 2013

SMILE! God has planned a week full of great surprises for us :)))))))))

Halloween First Birthday Dress made from scratch this weekend
The weekend is almost over..
I can tell we had a wonderful one. Isabella had some "grandma time" she spent the night at grandma's and went to the church with her. Brian and I had some quality time together and some time spent with friends.
I  beteween all the cleaning and fun, I have gotten a First Birthday Dress made from scratch. There is nothing that relaxes me more than working on my little dresses. You have no idea how a wonderful therapy it is for the soul. :)
Ohhhhh Cant forget to say that our plants got some water as well. We had some rain and I thank Lord for that. Our tree look so much happier :)
What is your plan for the new week ? My plan it to make no plans at all. Play it by ear, live one day at a time. I have realized that when we plan something, it never happens as we planned but sometimes, like this weekend for example, it turns to be a great one without any plans at all.
I have an idea about what is going to be waiting for me is God gives the  gift of living through one more week, Some stuff, I look forward to and others not so much but I will take it. As long as we are healthy, there is nothing we can face it if we ttrust that God will be with us.
Ok, Isabella just got in my room and she  is reading what I am typing, so she says that I should post on my diary like this, she is telling me this right now:
I should work as hard as I can to get all of my stuff done so that I can spend more time with her. She says I work too much and I have not spent a lot of time with her...
Ok She is gone now LOL, That little stinker, made sure I typed what she told me to. LOL
You all have a wonderful week ahead and dont forget to wear your best outfit everyday... YES, you best outfit is a SMILE,  yes, a smile never goes out of style... :))) Try it right now, SMILE very BIG :)))) With your soul and heart. SMILE! God has planned a week full of great surprises for us :))))))))) Let's be thankful for what we have and God bless our new week ahead!!!

Hugs
Zee
www.myfirstbirthdaydress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment