Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"If I had a day that I could give you...

Its 9/11, a very sad day to remember what happened in our Country. God be with the Victims of 9/11.
Today, for some reason, to me, it has been like one of those days that we feel like we are at peace with the universe... One of those days that feels like we can conquer the world... That is how I feel right now.  I have a beautiful family, wonderful friends and Customers...
I look around and see my machines running smooth, work getting done, it feels like everything is in harmony :) This is how I wish my life were all the time... Yeah, I know it isn’t possible all the time but you know what? I am enjoying it as much as I can. I am taking advantage on this precious feeling I have inside me right now to be thankful for everything that Lord has given to me, every little thing I've gotten with my hard work. I've learned early in life that nothing comes easy to us, everything that we want very badly has to be deserved. I've learned that everything that comes easily, goes away easily... I want everything to never go away so, I don’t mind about working hard for it. I want the love of my family, friends and customers to always stay with me. When I am gone from this world, I don’t want people to remember me for the things I used to have but for the difference I've made in their lives. I want to be healthy and I want to always have the strength to help others in my community who needs me. That is why I live for.
You might be thinking, today is September 11th, it's a sad day to our country, a day to remember all the victims of the 09/11 attack. Yes it is a very sad day but, I am taking some minutes also to pray for the ones who suffered and still suffer because of that day.  Unfortunately that happened, but, let’s look forward to a world of peace to every single nation in the world. Peace starts at our home, lets teach our kids the right thing to do, lets teach them better with actions and not only with words.
 There is one thing about  the numbers 9/11 that makes me smile big. Yeah :)) on February First of 2006, my daughter Isabella was born weighing 9 pounds and 11 ounces. God bless the day she was born. :)
Let's always have positive thoughts, positive people around us, positives actions bring us positives results.
Dear Lord, thank you for this moment of infinite peace I am experiencing right now. It's a beautiful day out and it's a beautiful day within :)) Nope, I am not on any kind of drugs, what makes me feel like this, I would say, is the love of our Lord that I  will always have in my heart. :)))
Quoting John Denver I would say "If I had a day that I could give you, I'd give to you the day just like today."
Have a peaceful day my loved ones :)
God bless us always...
Zee



No comments:

Post a Comment