Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Thank You dear Lord for one more day ...

Beautiful  My First Birthday Dress
Dear Lord, thank you very much for this day.
Thank you for watching over my family, giving me patience, wisdom, peace of mind, thank you dear Lord for all the blessings you bring to my life. Since the moment I wake up in the morning to the time I go to bed to rest, my heart is full of joy because I know you are with me every minute of my day.
Thank you  Lord for the opportunity of owning my own business and keeping it running smooth. Thank you so much all the Customers I have and the moms and babies who buys my First Birthday Dresses. You know I make each one of them with love.
Life is so precious and I have so much to be thankful for. I am not talking about material things but the ones that money cant buy. 
My First Birthday Dress
As I switch off my machines and get ready to have some rest,  I know that tomorrow will be another day and I will be closer to have my dream becoming true. You know my dream dear Lord. I BELIEVE that the entire universe is conspiring so that my dream will become a reality soon.
God bless and be with us always.


Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment