Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day from the First Birthday Dress lady :)

It's Valentines Day. I have just finished embroidering a last minute Valentines gift.
Oh well, it made me happy to be able to help that lady to have her gift, as she said "just perfect"
How has been your Valentines Day? Mine has been really good. I was able to get some work done, even if I haven't been feeling that great.
 Isabella, our eight years old girl comes from school with a cold and three days later she is all good to go but mommy, oh boy it hangs with me for a while.
I am so glad it is just a cold though... It will run it's course and I will be feeling great again :)
Nothing special happening in my corner of the world, daddy took Isabella to the mall to help her Girl Scout Troop sell cookies and seems like they have been doing pretty well.
Tamy, our oldest daughter who is  twenty two, drove to Saint Louis for the weekend. Oh boy with all this snow on the ground it really worries me... I guess that is what we all mommies are for, to sit, worry and pray for our children.
No, we aren't doing anything special for Valentines Day. All I feel like doing is getting under a blanket and cuddling on the couch with our fur baby :)
Dear Lord, please bring our Springtime back, I need to see some green, I need to get out of the house a get some sun, plant my vegetables in my garden. I really need that dear Lord.
I am not the kind who asks too much, I am more like thanking for what I can get but, I am done with this cold weather now...
We have been changing everything here in the  Studio. Now, our living room became the office, our dinning room became the room where we keep the first birthday dresses to be embroidered and all the embroidered done and my embroidery room has more space now.
I have been trying hard to figure it out how to drive traffic to my website. I have been researching, reading, watching videos, etc. There are so many things to be learned and so little time.
I wish I could wake up one day with the answer to my questions... So many ideas but not quite sure to to make them work.
Meanwhile, I will keep on working..
I wish you all a Happy Valentines Day! Enjoy some time with the ones you love, today is all we have gotten, let make it count.
Take care kids...
Blessings
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment