Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Oh Zee, you are such a darn lucky person! ;)

Isabella had to wear yellow "summerish" to school today
Hi there kids :)
I am on my 4th day on antibiotic to get rid of this Pneumonia. Although I am still coughing like there won't be tomorrow, I am so happy and thankful that I am ALIVE! :) I feel like singing with Sheryl Crow:
 
I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna tell everyone
To lighten up
I'm gonna tell 'em that
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up

I'm gonna soak up the sun
While it's still free
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Before it goes out on me

Some days ago I told I'd choose Snow over storms because they scare the "angel" out of me but  do you know what?  Let the storms come cause I am so loving this sun!!!
 
I will tell you kids, and this time you cant say I am rubbing in, I don't look and feel really great but  LIFE IS SO AMAZING!!! No matter what we are going through, if we were lucky enough to wake up to this day, we MUST be thankful :))
I am not going to be stubborn and start working like I always do, but this day, I am going to do stuff that I enjoy doing like going for lunch with my husband  to Gateway to India, my favorite Indian Restaurant and have some of my "delicioussssssssssssssssssssssss sweet balls" yeah most of you call them Gulab Jamun  but I have my own name for them LOL
Ohhhhhhhhh another good reason to be happy! Last night I was told by a friend I haven't seen in over a decade that in August of 2015 I will have two of my friends from Brazil visiting with me!!! How cool is that???? Oh Zee, you are such a darn lucky person! ;)
 
Today I will also take some picture of the birthday dresses for My First Birthday Dress website. I really want my website looking cute :)) I want to have a lot of  summer dress uploaded soon, dresses like this http://www.myfirstbirthdaydress.com/Yellow-floral-1st-Birthday-Embroidered-Dress-p/d03.htm and many more :)
I want my little princesses first birthday babies to have the best outfit for their birthday party EVER!!! Yeah... I love my little dresses :)
I hope you all kids enjoy this BEAUTIFUL amazing day and SMILE no matter what because life is good!!!!
Blessings
Zee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment