Thursday, March 6, 2014

Embroidering birthday dresses, Doing Custom Embroidery, selling Girl Scout cookies and being a mommy, life is good!

One of the birthday dresses I did today
Here it's me again to let you know I am still hanging around :)
Oh boy it has been crazy on Zee's little corner of the world. among Family, Embroidea Custom Embroidery , My First Birthday Dress, Pilot International, the Non Profit Organization I belong to and friends I  have been juggling  back and fourth. Sometimes I have no clue if I am going or coming LOL. No I am not complaining just thinking out loud :)
Zee has been embroidering a lot of  Birthday dresses lately and lots and  lots of Custom embroidery work. I think my Customers have decided to test me the  two last weeks. First the National Guard soldiers with some custom order for gift and yes it was to reproduce a flag so that they could  give as a gift to their fellows who are retiring. That was a challenge, I worked on the for a while but when I was finally done, I was so proud of myself...  at the end it is all worth of the hard work. Seeing the satisfaction on my Customer's face. Now, tonight I am working on a Golf bag. http://www.myfirstbirthdaydress.com/Silver-and-Pink-Polyester-Princess-Birthday-dress-p/d202.htm and this is how my life has been going LOL.

Trying to hoop the golf bag
When the Customer called me I told him it was impossible to embroider on a golf bag, I suggested patches but, he said no, he wanted me to go ahead and try it. Oh dear Lord, my hands and finger are so sore but it has coming along so well. What a challenge. I work for a while on the bag and then take a break to embroider a birthday dress
I guess that all this work is what keeps me going. Juliana took a picture of me on top of the table trying to hoop one of the flaps of the bag.. We struggle and laugh at the same time because  you cant imagine what Zee goes through to have all the beautiful embroidery work done :)
Also, other then all those work, I have been trying to get the word about My First Birthday Dress website out there. Oh boy... That is another challenge. I think I need a vacation LOL
My work  and the competirors
Did I tell you guys also that I have been helping my daughter Isabella who is a brownie to sell Girls Scout Cookies. We had a goal to sell 100 boxes and so far we have sold almost 300! Yep, I want to teach my kids that we have to always shoot to the moon, the worst that could happen is to lend among the stars as the old saying :)
Well, I better hurry and finish working on my golf bag and will  be back soon. BTW Would you like to buy some delicious Girl Scout cookies ? ;-) LOL
Enjoy life and smile no matter what.
Life is a beautiful thing.
 
God Bless
Zee


No comments:

Post a Comment