Monday, March 17, 2014

Life is this beautiful undefined miracle...

Hi there :)
It's Monday morning, the sun is shinning and I feel thankful because I was able to wake up for one more day.
Some people who has been battling cancer or any terminal disease might think that their lives is almost over and forget to live it  as they were supposed to, focusing instead on finding the cure for their illness. Don't let the fact that you have been dealing with a terrible disease stop you from living your life. It doesn't really matter if I have heart conditions, if you have cancer, the other person has AIDS, the other carries the genes that will make him sick one day or another.
Don't let the fact that you live with a disease fool you. I am pretty sure that not even for a minute, it crossed the mind of all those passengers who disappeared on the flight 370, I imagine that none of them thought that they might had seen their loved ones for the last time once they left their homes. Sad huh? Life is this beautiful undefined  miracle...
I believe that we all came to this world with an expiration date. We don't know when our is going to be, we wont leave here until we have accomplished the plan that God has for each one of us. For this reason, don't forget to Live your life like your were supposed to. Love, laugh, be thankful and forgive always.
Yesterday, when I talked to my family from Brazil, I got the news that one of our relative who was only 20 years old passed away last week. He was coming back from college when he was hit by a truck and died instantly. A totally healthy 20 years old young man who was the father of a small child ...
Let's think about this, let's stop worrying and live life like there would not be tomorrow.
What is your plan for the this day? I have planning on spending sometime working on my beautiful little birthday dresses among all the other embroidery work that I have to get done. Embroidery is my passion, any kind of embroidery but working with my first birthday dresses is what I love the most :) like a customer who was mad at me because she got me working on the dresses instead doing her embroidery, once she told me,  "the birthday dresses don't pay your bill" no they don't, if they did, I would be only embroidering the first birthday dresses full time. They are my hobby and it makes me forget about everything while I am working on them :)
Let's try to do something that makes us happy today ;) Let's smile no matter what, let's live today because it is a precious gift that we got when we first woke up, the gift of life.
Have a precious day my friends. God bless and be with you today and always...
Zee Giddings
http://www.myfirstbirthdaydress.com/First-Birthday-Dress-s/1814.htm?searching=Y&sort=3&cat=1814&show=120&page=1

No comments:

Post a Comment