Thursday, March 27, 2014

Being important to her family, is the most important thing about Isabella :)

Good morning to you who stopped to read this post it’s a rainy day but to me it's a beautiful day no matter what. God has given me this day as a gift and I plan on not disappointing Him. 
My entire life I have been trying to teach my kids how important they are to our family, I have been trying to not only tell them but showing with actions how important they are to us. Having a family where both Mom and Dad are the best friend to each other, above being husband and wife. Having in our house a great environment with lots of respect, compassion, laughing and being thankful for everything we accomplish, don't letting any negativity be part of our daily life no matter what we are going through. I always questioned myself if we were being successful about trying to pass that message to our kids. I never wanted to ask them but I wanted them to show us if we were doing the right thing. The only clue I had was a day when Isabella told me that she wanted to marry a guy just like her daddy and I, as always trying to be funny, asked her "Oh you want to marry a guy like your daddy because he is so handsome? Her answer really surprised me, she said "No mom, I want to marry a guy just like my daddy because he loves you more than anything" WOW...

The other, Isabella showed up after school with this book that was donated by the school, I even didn't know that they had been working on that project. What made my heart sing with joy, when I read my daughter's page about what was the most important thing about her. I thought to myself, "Thank you Lord" I have been doing things right. Our 8 years old daughter has got it!
Have a precious day!
Zee
 www.myfirstbirthdaydress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment