Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Easter to each and everyone of you :) Blessings to all!

I have been not posting lately, so many things going on at the same time. I have been trying to juggle between my family, that is the most important thing in this world to me, my First Birthday embroidered dress, Embroidea Custom Embroidery and re doing  My First Birthday Dress Website. It's turning out good and I am very satisfied. Other than that, I had a short visit to the ER with abdomen cramps and it turned out I have diverticulitis. What the heck!?!??! LOL that is a name that I cant even pronounce ! Yeah, once somebody told me that after the 40s, we start going down the hill LOL. That is too funny but, boy isn't it true? LOL
I am not complaining, as long as I am alive and able to do my work of Art and take care of my family, I am thankful for each and every day I get to be in this beautiful world. :)
Today I wanted to share something I found to be very cute coming from our eight years old daughter Isabella.
I have this thing with me, I have always had it and I got it from my father. I have a "look" for everything that sometimes I don't even have to say a word, I look at my husband or one of my kids and they know exactly what I don't need to say LOL It's a very good thing though because sometimes we are in public places where I don't want to yell at my daughter, all I have to do is look at her and she will know what I mean.
Today, at lunch time, I cooked Isabella fries for lunch, what she calls "Brazilian fries" I cut the potatoes a little thicker and fry them, for some reason Isabella thinks that my fries are the best!
Today at lunch time, she told me : "Mom, you make the best fries EVER!" I said "Thank you Isabella, do you know the difference in between my fries and the McDonald one?

Working on my first birthday dresses
"What is it mom?" Mine has a special ingredient, I call it love. Everything we make with love, tastes much better, looks better and feels better!
She said: "You will have to teach me how to do this because someday I will make this fries to my kids"
Yeah, I said: "You can tell them that your mom "used" to cook you great fries" I used the verb in the past.
She gave  me "the look" The one that there is no need for words but, she completed: "NO mom, I will tell them that my mom COOKS the best fries" 
Ok, I said, that works... I knew eaxctly what she meant...
I am so proud of our eight years old daughter... Actually I am proud of all my kids. They all turned out to be wonderful human beings. Thank you Lord.
Tonight we are having a "family night", we are all going to the movies to watch "Rio2" We loved the first one :))) Yeah there is nothing to do with the fact that we are Brazilians!! LOL
OK,  this turned out to be a long posting LOL. I just wanted to say "Hi" and wish you all a VERY HAPPY EASTER!
Enjoy as much time as you can with your family, they are the ones who loves us no matter what!
God bless and be with you all!
Zee
My First Birthday Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment