Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Talking about my friend Lisa Pierce

Lisa calculating the key finders price
I am supposed to write something about my friend Lisa Pierce who is the President of the Non Profit Organization we belong to, Pilot International. 
Oh my.. What can I say about my friend Lisa Pierce? Me and my "broke English" :)
Lisa introduced me to this amazing organization where the main goal is to promote awareness for brain-safe practices, injury prevention and mindful behavior through our various BrainMinders programs...
Garage sale 2013
I would like to start this saying that Lisa is the most unselfish person I have ever known. She is passionate about the organization, she is a fighter trying to keep our club going and she inspires me in so many different ways. Being a mother, wife and Business woman has always kept Lisa really busy but, no matter what, she will always find a time to grab her box full of Pilots booklets, printed emails,information, etc, and come to the meetings full of ideas, She always find a time to focus on growing our chapter. Lisa is the one who always knows what to do when we are facing some difficult times, she stands by us the members in whatever we do and she is always there whenever we need her. From the moment I met Lisa, I knew she was special.What I couldn't have known is that she would become one of my best and truest friend. Someone who is reliable, humble, honest and happy. Well, she can be pretty grumpy sometimes, specially in the mornings LOL.
Garage sale at Midwest Convention 2012
 We all love Lisa no matter what. She has been doing an awesome as the President of our chapter and keeping our members together. She is always cheerful when she comes to the meetings and if I could give Lisa Pierce an Award, it would be the best one that a friend in Pilot could ever get.
We all love you my friend and I am so lucky that you put up with all my craZEEnes and is always there whenever we need you!
God bless and always be with you
You friend and sister in Pilot
Zee Giddings

No comments:

Post a Comment