Thursday, April 24, 2014

Sometimes, the answer for something we are looking for is exactly where we don't expect it to be.

 This morning, while getting ready for my shower, I wanted to get all my hair in a pony tail so that I wouldn't get them wet but, I couldn't find an elastic band. I looked in my drawers, I looked everywhere. I was in a hurry, so, I took the first thing I thought it could work, the elastic band bracelet that Isabella made for me and somehow I got my hair tied up. 
On my way to the shower, I looked and saw the plant that I have in the bedroom, I remembered that I had not watered  it for a while, but I was late, I thought I could do it later, too many things to get done in  the morning, plus today I have to get a First Birthday Dress Shipped before my trip to the Pilot International Midwest Convention tomorrow. 
when I was in the shower box I thought, if I don't water it now, I will probably forget and it will die like many other plants that I have had. So, I got out and poured a cup of water on my pretty plant, suddenly I noticed that the elastic band that I was looking for to get my hair up, was right there on  top of the dirt  LOL. I smiled and said : Thank you dear plant! if I had not stopped to water you, I wouldn't have found what I was looking for :).
Just a simple gesture that taught me an important life lesson.

Sometimes when we are really busy and thinking we cant stop for a minute to do something we should, we miss the opportunity to find what we really need.

I am totally guilty here for not taking a time to message a friend to say "Hi", reply emails but, I have learned something today. Maybe if we  made a time for  talking to a friend, the answer to some of our problems, must come right out of their mouth. Sometimes, just a good laughing will release endorphin and will give you the feeling that, everything is going to be all right!! :)
Have you stopped to "water your plants" today? :)
Have a precious day :)
Blessings to all!
Zee Giddings
www.myfirstbirthdaydress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment