Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Lord is my sheperd; I shall not want.


Zee and her precious  First Birthday Dresses
Today is the first day of spring. What a blessing! It feels so good to have the ducks back in the swimming pool, listen to the birds singing, soon everything will come back to life and our eyes will see all the green and colorful flowers again :) Praise our Lord for the beautiful miracle of His creation!
We just came back home from Isabella's School, they were having the Book Fair and a springtime recital. Isabella did good as always, she has a good voice for speaking and singing in public. As we were watching the kids doing their best I was observing my daughter and thanking God for have given me the power to bring a wonderful life to this world. I never thought I could ever give birth to a child. I was already a mother of Charles (28) and Tamy (22) my kids that I have adopted. I was already all done with having kids, but then, I got re married to my wonderful husband was a bachelor, had no kids of his own and I got myself wondering how he would miss being a father. God with His mercy, gave us a beautiful daughter who is now 8 years old and on second grade, our beautiful Isabella..
Watching her singing made me so proud and my heart was crying with so much joy. I told my husband: Look at our daughter, isn't she beautiful? “Yes" he said She is beautiful.
I had an amazing day at work and with my family. I can feel like I am so close to have my dream come true, I feel like I can almost touch it! What a lucky person I am and very blessed as well. When I was very young, almost four years old, my parents took me to the church and I was able to say in front of the entire church, the Psalm 23. I will never forget the words that I have written in my heart, it was just like our Lord was telling me to always think about those words whenever I feel like I need Him. This is how it has been my entire life. The day of my open heart surgery, while they were getting me hooked up to the IV, I was saying in my heart “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. I knew everything would be ok because He has a plan for me in this earth.
Every day, when I first wake up I feel so thankful for never forgetting those precious words and for the miracle of spending another day in this earth with the ones that I love. Today also I have shipped two of My First Birthday Dresses http://www.myfirstbirthdaydress.com/ and have been working on some beautiful other ones. You all have a precious night and whenever you feel like you are alone, remember of Psalm of david.
Zee Giddings 

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the
paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death; I will fear no evil: for thou
art with me; thy rod and thy staff they
comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the
presence of mine enemies: thou anointest
my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all
the days of my life; and I will dwell in the
house of the Lord for ever.
                                 Psalm 23


No comments:

Post a Comment