Monday, March 24, 2014

I always do what I love the most first, yeah and you know, I love my Little Birthday Dresses

Today has been a long day, not long enough that I could go out and enjoy some sun and watch the birds playing in the backyard… It has been long enough to finish a deadline and feel proud of myself. A customer had brought some basketball jersey over to be embroidered and there was no rush until yesterday, (Sunday) I got a text message that said “Lions Jersey ETA?”  I tried not to freak out because there was a lot to be done. He asked me if I could have them done for today since the team would have a game on Tuesday and wanted them to wear the Jerseys, I didn’t think about it and said “Yes, I will get them done”
I woke up early, got my daughter ready to go to school, no matter how busy I am I will always do that because it feels my heart with joy the time I spend with her. After Isabella left to school, I had to get the First Birthday Dress that had been sold last Saturday ready to be shipped. Steamed it, bagged it, packed it nicely in one of my “keepsake box”, a box where I ship my little dresses and expect the moms to keep it after their birthday party is over together with the birthday cards. I gave my last look at the cute little dress, tried to picture the beautiful soon to be a year old baby girl that would be wearing it, said a prayer in my heart, closed the box, placed it in another envelope to avoid the box from getting dirt during transportation, printed the mail label, cleaned my table and then I was ready to face those Jerseys uniforms. I always do what I love the most first, yeah and you know, I love my Little Birthday Dresses… I wish I could work only with them, but, as a Customer once told me, “Your little dresses don’t pay the bills” such an insensitive human being…
At 1 o’clock, I got another text message, “by any chance, are the jerseys ready yet?” “Nope, not yet, I will let you know when I am done with them” No, not pressure at all LOL. I don’t get mad at my customers, I love them no matter what. I only wish I had six hands to get everything done whenever they want them done.  At 4 o’clock in the afternoon, I finally got them all done, what a relief. I can’t explain you, the feeling in my heart when I looked at them all steamed and ready to be delivered… I am so proud of my work. I know that I am good at what I do because I do everything with love. If one of my customers place an order to be a gift, when they come back, they will get it all nicely packed in a gift box :) Yeah, I like to see them smiling when they look at it… It’s my pleasure :)

Right now I feel tired, even tried to take a nap to relax a little bit but, I just couldn't, billions of thoughts comes to my mind when I lay in bed to get some rest… All the stuff I need to get done in order to have my website selling more dresses and then be able to work only with them… Oh what a day it will be when that time comes :) I know it will, I can feel it, I can almost touch my dream :)
One of my first birthday dress
Oh I know what you just thought ;) this lady is a dreamer. Yep, I am a dreamer and as John Lennon said” I am not the only one” 
Well, I better finish my post and join my family in the TV room. In the room, it’s what I have the most precious in this life, My Family…
You have a great night and always believe in the beauty of your dreams… Yes, you know ho said that…
God bless and be with each one of us… AMEN!
Zee


No comments:

Post a Comment