Wednesday, November 20, 2013

“Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive.”


As I was watching Isabella playing with Squeaker, her new dog, she seemed so content, I asked her:
- Isabella are you happy now that you have your own dog?
-Yes mommy, but... (Oh shoot I thought to myself. Is it possible that she is already tired of the dog?)
BUT???? I asked her:
-Mommy isn’t it so sad that in order for me to be happy, someone else has to be unhappy? 
- Who is unhappy? I questioned her
-The lady who had to give her for adoption because she was sick and couldn't take care of Squeaker no more L
Awwww... That made my day kids...Those words, my dear friends, came out of our 7 years old daughter's mouth... That is called compassion. I am so glad that Isabella is not a selfish little girl. We must being doing a good job raising our daughter... 

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them, humanity cannot survive" (Dalai Lama)

Have a compassionate and blessed day you all!
Zee

www.myfirstbirthdaydress.com




No comments:

Post a Comment