Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Isabella's First day as a second grader

Good morning everyone!!!
Today is Isabella's first day as a second grader student. WOW time goes fast, seems like the other day she was just a little babe. Now, she even didn't let me pick a nicer outfit for her first day, the one I chose for her she said it was not comfortable, she would rather have comfort over style LOL, gotta love that little girl! :)
The house feels empty, what a difference our kids makes in our lives.
The cutest thing she said this morning to me when I asked her only joking:
- How about now my second grader? Are you still going to sit with the kindergarten kids on the bus?
- Mommy, I am still going to do that because what counts is not the the cover up but what it is inside a kid and I enjoy the little ones....
That made me feel so proud of my little girl :) She has been growing up so much lately. To all the kids out there. Let's all moms pray that they will be safe and God bless our little ones and our family :)
Have a blessed day!
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment