Thursday, August 29, 2013

TOMATOES... TOMATOES...TOMATOES

 Good morning Yall! (WOW, I sounded like Paula Dean without an accent LOL)
Well, I was supposed to blog about My First Birthday Dresses or Embroidery or Embroidea but, forget about it, I want to talk about tomatoes. Would you like some tomatoes??? LOL
I guess this year my lovely husband planted more tomatoes than we can eat. We have been giving tomatoes to Customers, friends, Families and we still have TOMATOES!!!!!!
Juliana, my blessed friend and helper goes to the kitchen and comes back saying she saw a lot of tomatoes in the kitchen. Oh take some tomatoes home Ju!!! - I will take a couple of them. She says. - NO, take the whole bag!!! "I dont need the whole bag Zee" We are only two at home.
-Give to your neighbors! It's in the Bible, you gotta feed thy neighbors! LOL
- Nah, we dont talk that much with our neighbors. LOL 
- Oh dang! Can you at least take a few? 
- How many?
-I don't know, any amount that is more than a couple tomatoes...
 She took only a little bit of them LOL, I keep thinking who in this world is in need of tomatoes? My freezer has plenty of tomatoes in there. 
I had a brilliant idea this morning, I am going to text my friend Sherry Brown from Little India, my lovely friend who I used to work with. I know for sure that she loves tomatoes... I still remember both of us ibn our break time sitting on the side walk eating tomatoes...
Nah, it didn't work as you guys can see our text messages.
OH! OK, Another great idea!!! I am going to ask Brian to take to work!!! Wooooooo Hoooooooooooo:
-Bello, can you take some tomatoes to work?
- I am afraid not. Everybody that I work with grow their own garden, my boss has been bringing lots of cucumbers  also.
I give up on tomatoes... I guess I am putting a  sign here in my embroidery room. "WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN SOME TOMATOES?"
Its going to be a long "Looking for tomatoes lover day" other than "dentist appointment day" AND "Repair machine day" AND "Work day" but the most important of all, it has been for sure a really beautiful and blessed day because we are still ALIVE!!!!!!! :)))))
Have a blessed  day you all!!!!!!!!
Keep cool :)))) And SMILE :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment