Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Never let people, money, or your past control your life

Today... Oh today... I could go on and on about all the things that happened today, some good, some bad. As always, LOTS of work. No matter how hard I worked today, how many challenges I've faced today, no matter how many times I wondered WHY? I am so thankful for this wonderful day :)
Thank you so much dear Lord for one more opportunity that I had to spend time with the ones I love and really matter in my life. Thank you for teaching me how to say "NO"," IT"S ENOUGH" This was something I have been trying  to learn  for a long time, but today I consider myself a victorious. I said NO. How do I feel now? I feel like a heavy load is off my shoulder and I am in control of my life and business again. It's a good feeling :) That is why I chose to have my own business, to be my own boss, to work from home, so that nobody would tell me what to do. Yes, I know my little First Birthday Dresses don't make me enough money yet, but I also, I know myself, I know exactly what I want and I am in no hurry to get there... I like to enjoy, to stop and smell the flowers along the way.
 I know the time will come when I wont be able to make enough dress for my website. I can see it clearly. it's my passion, my pride and joy. So, don't tell me what to do and what make or doesn't make money. I want to have a life, I want to enjoy what I do. What we take with us from this world when we are gone, are all the good moments that we live, so, thanks for misunderstanding my words, that was the only way to set me free. I am SO THANKFUL for today :) All the work is done and I am ready for some rest. I know that tomorrow will be a brand new day and that everything will be possible  because I BELIEVE :))

Blessings to you all kids :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment