Monday, August 19, 2013

Yes this is our motto “True Course Ever”

Hi there :)


How was your day? Busy?
You tell me about it...I have been up at 5:00 AM working and right now it's 9:56 PM. At 4:30 I had to stop for a few hours so that I could attend my  Pilots Meeting. Am I a Pilot? Nah... Pilot International is this wonderful non profit organization that I am proud to be part of and serve as a board member. If you want to find out more about it, here is the link to the website.Pilot International It feels good to be able to help and raise awareness about brain related injures and diseases, adding to this mission we make  lot of friends around the country and the world at the same time. Friends that we can count on them during good and bad times, our motto is  “True Course Ever” :) My life, is much better better and makes more sense when I am able to help and donate some of my time to make this world a little better. I believe in the human being and I believe that if each one of us donate a little bit of our time, we can change the world around us. What a good feeling it is knowing the I am not only passing through this world, I have been trying to touch other peoples lives. Thank you Lord for giving me the desire and helping me to find the time to do this. Our Chapter in Springfield is still tiny compared to others but, we will find more member to join us . Today it's our Governor Holly Spirrison Baker 's birthday. She was supposed to be among us but her family needed her with them tonight,  Karla, from Jacksonville, IL, brought a tiny and delicious cake, we ate it in Holly's  honor :)  afte our meeting was over with. What wouldn't we do to put a smile on Holly's face :))) Happy Birthday Holly. God bless you always.
I am very proud of women like her who have two small kids at home, work and still find time and dedication to be a "Pilot" There is no better way in my opinion, to show our kids how to make a difference than making it ourselves.
Sometimes, when I lay in bed to finally rest, I thank God for one more day and I get amazed with everything I get to accomplish in a day. Lots of work done today. No My First Birthday Dress  embroidered though, too many regular orders to get delivered.
Tomorrow will be another day and I hope I will be able to have another beautiful and productive one. I want you to BELIEVE that you can do anything if you decide that you want to.
Blessings to you and your family. 

Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment