Thursday, April 25, 2013

Customer service with a smile on my face :))

Good morning kids :)))

What a beautiful sunny day! The sun shinning really helps us feel better...

This week has been such a challenging week for Zee, oh well, who told you that anything had to be easy to me? That is how I learn things, that is how I appreciate what I have.

Tuesday, I was having one of those days, problems with the machines and everything else. I got a call from a lady who needed this little receiving blanket for her granddaughter who lives in Washington DC for Thursday, today. She was so excited when she called me, she said she had finally found what she had been looking for, a little receiving blanket with a little lamb. She said she had looked for one all over town and internet and couldn't find it. I told her to come over and I would see what I could do for her.

I was stressed out, could have told her I couldn't do it, I didn't know her, it was her first time calling Zee. But that is the difference between  Embroidea Custom Embroidery and the other embroidery places. Zee doesn't work for the money only. Zee likes to do whatever she can to bring a smile on people's face :))

The customer came over, we went through my blankets and there wasn't one that would work for her. I told her if she would go to the store and try to find a blank receiving blanket I could have it made just like she wanted it to be.

I stopped everything and started working on her design. Was the amount I charged her worth of my time ? Nope, it wasn't. But the blanket is ready for pick up and I cant wait to see her smile when she sees it.

This is what I call Customer Service, do whatever we can do make our Customers happy. When I go to any other retail store, I always pay attention how they treat their Customers and I have learned a lot.

Customer is always right. I don't like saying that to much LOL  but, it is true. I have customers who came to my place and asked to have their embroidery done in  an old gold color thread. I get an old gold color to show them and NO, it isn't that, then, we figured out that it was actually more like a copper color and the customer kept calling it old gold. At the end she would ask me, do you think this color will work good with my apparel? and Zee goes " SURE it will, you have picked the most beautiful "old gold" color that I have. LOL

Sometimes, light yellow they call it green, have called silver a dark gray... Oh well, whatever name they give to the colors, they are always right! I am here to serve and do my work the best I can.

Today, is Thursday and the week is almost over, I am not in a hurry for it to be over yet because I still have LOTS of work to get done for this week and I expect things to get better and better, and IT WILL!

Just wanted to take a break, say "Hi" and let you know that no matter how your day is going, as long as you are breathing, Life is Good. A sore throat? Nah, just have a cough drop LOL

You all have a wonderful Thursday and God bless and be with us all.. AMEN!

 

Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment