Thursday, April 4, 2013

My First Birthday Dresses

Hi there ;)
This is my first time blogging about My First Birthday Dresses. I thought about asking somebody who really know what they are doing about blogging to post my first one. Somebody who really knows how to speak English and it would be a beautiful post. But do you know what?
I am writing this myself and period. :) English is not my first language and sometimes I have a hard time finding the right words to say but, this is me... This is the Zee that a lot of people know and learned to respect and love just the way I am :) Thank God.
I finally got to separate Embroidea Custom Embroidery my main website from the Birthday dresses, I have been trying for a long time.
 This is all about kids, something I REALLY  love doing: My First Birthday Dresses It's my passion, my hobby and my work. I started doing embroidery a long time ago and used to do it by hand, nowadays when I stop to watch my machines working, I get amazed, its magic...
What makes me happy is when a mommy sends me a picture of the baby wearing the dress that I made specially for her... I cant explain the feeling... :))
There is this little girl who I have been embroidering her Birthday Dresses since her first birthday, the last one I embroidered was for her 6th Birthday, then, I started embroidering her little sister's dresses as well. These kids became so precious to me, it's wonderful to watch them growing and I am always looking forward to see their beautiful little faces every year. You can see them here.
My dresses are one of a kind. If a mom doesn't seem to find a dress that she likes on my website, all she has to do is contact me with what she needs. I will stop everything and work with every mom.
I have a great desire of leaving this world a better place for my kids, my grandkids and every kid after I am gone. I have been thinking in a way that I can make a difference  not just selling my birthday dresses but helping others. I know for sure that God has a great purpose and plan for me and I know that at the right time, He will point me in the right direction.
I hope this blog can put us all moms together, here you can share your concerns, your happy moments and give me some ideas for the dresses...
I am mother of Charles (26) who I adopted when he was 2 years old, Tamy, (21) who was just a day old and Isabella (6 years). Also, I am also the grandma of Victoria who is 2. Yep, you are right, I wish I could spoil my little granddaughter as much as I could but, unfortunately, they live in Brazil, far... far way... If you are a grandma and  have your grandkids close to you, never take it for granted, you are a lucky Grandma :)
Well, I guess this is all for now but, I will have some pretty good funnies post soon since my daughter Isabella is 7 going on 30 LOL. She is hilarious and comes up with the funniest sayings ever...
You feel free to share your stories as well. I would love to hear from you.
God give us all patience and love to raise our kids well and God bless you and your family.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. If something doesn't make sense to you, please ask. I am from Brazil, my First Language is Portuguese, sometimes is hard to find the right words. I love communicating with people through e-mails because sometimes I can even joke... Ohhhhh Look at this I didn't even have an accent!! LOL
Dream on Zee... Dream on... LOL
God bless!

2 comments:

  1. So cute baby, so beautiful birthday dresses, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking a minute and commenting, it helps me see that I am not talking to myself only :)
      God bless you and your family! :)

      Delete