Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My First Birthday poem

This is  our Isabella on her First Birthday :)
 
 
 
Hi there :) The day is almost over and before I switch off my machines and PC, I am going to share a little poem that I read on this website www.verses4cards.co.uk/1st-birthday-poems.html
I hope they don't mind me sharing  because it is just too cute :). There is nothing I love doing more at my work than embroidering my baby dresses. While I work on them I wonder how many babies are having their first birthday today?... How many babies have been born today so far?... God bless  and keep everyone of them safe and protected. Ok here is the little poem, I hope you enjoy it.
Happy Birthday to you little baby  :)))



1st Birthday Poem

 
At last, your first birthday is here
Your toddler days are very near
You’ll have a party to celebrate
With friends and relatives.. how great
Mum is going to bake a cake
It better be chocolate… for goodness sake
Dad will be busy helping mum
Oh boy! It sure is gonna be fun
There will be lots of other little kids
All spilling their food on their bibs
The unwrapping of the gifts is just the best
Who cares what's inside, lets put the paper to the test
When your happy day is coming to and end… have no fear
Just know Nanny and Poppy’s love is always near
 
Submitted by Wendy, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment