Monday, April 15, 2013

Forever thankful for what I have

 
Hi there :)

How has your  day been so far? I haven't accomplished everything I wanted to get accomplished today... Oh well there will always be tomorrow...
Do you think so? We wish we could be so sure about tomorrow, we hope that tomorrow will come, but, for now all we have is the precious present, the "right now".The future is uncertain... I feel like I haven't accomplished too much today but, at the same time I am so glad that all the work that I have done today, all my embroideries, my precious First Birthday Dresses, my house chores, being a mother, wife, etc. All that I have accomplished today was well done. That is the most important thing.
Right now, when I just switched off all my machines, I am having a little time to myself and I don't want to think about tomorrow. So, I need to learn how to turn off my brain for the rest of the evening and relax.
We had a wonderful weekend also. We got Isabella's new bedroom painted and new carpet installed, she feels so happy and thankful. For the first time she finally has gotten a bigger room that is not cluttered. I have never seen her so happy, since she got back from school I have heard three times so far... "Oh mommy, I love my new room" :)) It feels good to know that our little one appreciates what she gets, it was worth of all the hard work, all the paint in my hair, the stress of  having all that furniture in the hallway... My little girl is happy and if she is happy, mommy happy as well :)
At this moment, I feel so thankful as well for the gift of being able to work from home, to be able to pick my daughter up when she leaves school, having her coming to my room and talk to me once in a while. I think every mommy in this world deserves this gift and then I feel so lucky that I have it.
Many people has asked me if I  have never thought about having a store front and get my business out of my home. Who doesn't want to get bigger? Of course I do but, not until Isabella enjoys my company. Maybe when she is older and doesn't want me around no more, then, I will think about that, but, right now, I am happy and thankful that God has given me this opportunity. Thank You Lord for everything you have given to me and thank you for this day. Rainy or sunny, cold or hot, as long as I am alive, It will always be a wonderful day no matter what.
Thank you for my Family and friends. Thank you for my wonderful customers and my business...
Lets let the evening begin :))) SMILE :)))))))) Life is  good...
God bless,
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment