Thursday, April 11, 2013

I am so glad I am not a surgeon!!!



I have been looking for one of my embroidery hoops for quite a while today it was no where to be found.
So, just now one of my Customer sent me that message saying I forgot my hoop inside her garment...
Oh Boy, aren't you all happy that Zee is not a surgeon???? It would NOT be a pretty thing if I were one... Not a pretty thing...
I better keep on  doing my embroideries, stick with my Birthday dresses and always double check inside the garments if  a pair of scissors or hoops is not keeping inside. I also should never try to adventure in being a doctor... not a good thing my friend... not a good thing at all LOL
Now I keep wondering if this was the first time... huh.
Well at least it made me laugh a lot just now :))))))))
I think I don't like the idea of  being old and forgetful. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment