Thursday, April 18, 2013

Peace on Earth

 

Good morning Mr. World...

Why don't you change for the better?

I don't think I can  watch the news no more. It's one bad news after another... It makes me sick of my stomach watching all this bad stuff going on. Why this hunger to hurt each other?

My heart is pretty sad with all the bad news we see on TV and the ones we live ourselves. There is bad people everywhere...

The other day, I almost got scammed. Somebody with a thick oriental accent saying that he was from Windows called and told I was having issues with my windows 8. As it has been less than a month since I bought this PC. A bad timing coincidence because I HAVE been having some issues with my computer, so, I believed him. I did everything he asked me to do until he asked to have access to my computer to fix all the errors, THEN, I woke up and realize that was very weird. I called my husband who is a computer programmer and told him what was going on and he told me to NOT let anybody access my computer. The next day the same person called again but this time my husband was at home and I passed him the phone. They tried the same thing with him. What in the world do I have on my computer to interest these people? Why so many bad people in this world trying to take advantage on us?

Why this hunger to show which country has more missile, which one is stronger? richer? Wouldn't life be so wonderful if  we all lived in harmony? We all have good and bad in us, why don't we  feed the good part and let the bad one perish?

I know its not easy, we are living in a world where people are losing their minds. I just think I should  blog today about this scamming that is going on, people calling you using internet phone that doesn't show their IDs to try to get into you personal world. Don't you think if Microsoft people called us our caller ID would show us that the call was from Microsoft? I doubt we would see "UNKNOW".

So please, you out there, don't let ANYBODY try to fool you. Don't give personal information  over the phone or let people getting on to your PC with the intention of fixing it. Believe me, it would be cheaper for you to call a technician and have it checked, or buy anti virus software than it would be for you to fight identity theft. BE careful you all and God be with us.

Let's pray for the humanity and hope that someday this will change and  as John Lennon  said " .. and the world will live as one"

Now, it's time for me to disconnect from all the world out there and start my embroidery work, start working on my first birthday dress and look forward to the next baby wearing my little first birthday dresses.

Have a peaceful day and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment