Friday, April 12, 2013

Laugh at your problems and they will go away LOL

Good morning my friends!!! Ahhhhhh nothing like a day after another and a good night of sleep in between them  :))) 
Yesterday it was a mess at Embroidea Custom Embroidery, oh boy... I lost everything around, lost my embroidery hoop device that if you read my last blog, you remember what happened, my customer actually ended up finding it in the leg of her racing suit, thank God for my wonderful Customers :)))) Also, I lost my virtual PC inside my windows 8, boy, it wasn't a pretty thing! LOL By the end of the day I was worn out, but still made it to Isabella's ballet class., It was funny though, I amuse myself LOL I have never laughed so hard in my life as I did yesterday. 
Everything I needed seemed to be lost somewhere... Thank God I never give up on anything. Brian, my husband,  was ready to re install all my software back again, when suddenly realized that I could have just moved the files around among all the 6 hard drives I have plugged on my PC. Windows 8 is AWESOME but the problem is, having a windows XP running virtually on Windows 8 makes me so confused. I never know where I left my files, always dragging them back and forth. Everything is just fine now.. I can have a beautiful Friday, I actually even took a shower today! (joking!) LOL Well my friends know I am always joking around about only taking shower on Saturdays, in order to save water LOL  during week days, I wear cologne LOL.
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL  no matter what we go through. As long as we are breathing : ))  Everything is good. Just laugh at your own problems that they will go away. Well, mine go anyways, not even my problems can stand me for a long time LOL...
We... If at least I could find my can of machine oil.... LOL
Have a MARVELOUS Friday you all kids :))))
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment