Sunday, April 7, 2013

Back from Iowa City



Hi there :)
Nice being with you again :))
Here I am back home from my trip to Iowa this weekend.
I am proud to say that I am part of this wonderful non profit organization named Pilot International. Last Friday, a couple of friends and I drove to Iowa City to our Midwest Convention. What a blast we had. It was so nice to see my wonderful friends in Pilot, it feels just like I have a huge family wherever I go. we always meet new friends, and see the old ones. All of us with the same desire to make a difference in this world. Pilot International was founded and chartered as an international service organization in 1921. The main objective of this organization is to promote the awareness and prevention of brain-related disorders, and improve the lives of those affected by such disorders, through education, volunteerism, financial support and research. I am so proud to be a member of this organization and feel so happy that I can help others.
I had a wonderful time with my Pilot friends, learned a lot, but, it is so good to be back home where my husband and daughter were waiting for me. What a lucky woman I am for having such a supportive husband, who feels the need of letting me go after my dreams, giving me wings when I need to fly... Thank you Lord for being with us during this trip where You kept us safe and brought us so much joy.
I got back home a few hours ago, spent some time with my family and now, I am back to my pc where I checked and replied e-mails.
I feel so anxious to see my new First Birthday website working just like I want it to be. I have so many ideas and I hope that soon I will be smiling big because my dream will come true. Do what I love doing, making people smile, and helping others at the same time. I feel so blessed.
Thank you dear Lord for everything  that you have given to me and thank you for giving me patient and wisdom to understand that things happen in the right time.
Thank you Lord for my wonderful Family, friends and customers,
God bless and be with every one of you who is reading this post. You! yes, YOU! You are so important... So special...
Thank you for your company and please, let me know if you think that there is anything else that I should be doing in order to make this world a little better.
Talk to you soon...
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment