Monday, May 13, 2013

Embroidea Custom Embroidery First Employee :)))

Welcome to Embroidea Custom Embroidery Debbie!
It finally happened today, I hired my first employee and she did Wonderful on her first day :) Her name is Debbie and I knew her before. Met Debbie once when we went through the drive through at Taco bell. She saw the Embroidea sticker on my car and asked if I did embroidery. She sounded so excited and friendly  We exchanged business card and became friends. I have been trying to help her build her own embroidery business but poor thing is having a hard time finding Customers, so, I asked her if she would like to work for me. She was so happy about it. She has learned a lot today and she will keep on learning. I know that someday, just like I did one, Debbie will take off and take care of her own business but, I am going to enjoy her company while she is working with me. And I will always be there to help her whenever she needs me...
I was so nervous in the morning. It might sound silly to you but for me, and old lady who treats her machines like babies, take care very well of them, I never thought I could stand seeing another person around my machines...  LOL So silly, I know, but I did good, I got more relaxed as the day went on and I feel much better right now. Everything is just fine...
I feel like I have taken another big step towards my dreams and all I ask God for is to give me patience, and wisdom to deal with all the changes that  are going to happen from now on.
My First Birthday dresses are selling like crazy and I feel so thankful that all this good things have been happening to me. God knows what is in my heart and mind and I trust that at the right time a big door is going to open for me and that will be the answer to my prayers. God has a plan for me, that I know for sure and  I feel like I can understand better what I came in this world for. He has given me many talents and I wont disappoint him.
I wanted to share this wonderful news with you my friends and Customers...I DID IT!!!!! :))))
Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! I surely had a good one.
God bless
Zee

No comments:

Post a Comment