Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Georgia is on my mind as well Ray Charles :)))

 

I am so glad that I have finally sent one of My First Birthday Dresses to Georgia State today! Wooooo Hoooooo. So far, California and Florida have been the two States that buy my little dresses the most. Of Course I can’t forget, Texas, Virginia, New York, Alaska and many other States but, this was the first one to Georgia! It put a big smile on my face. Thanks Mom for choosing My First Birthday Dress to your little princess! Now Georgia is going to be always on my mind too Ray Charles! :))

I wish you had an idea how much I enjoy embroidering these little birthday dresses... I wish I could embroider them all the time, make it my full time job, but I consider this type of work my hobby, I still can’t make a living selling them... 

I surely appreciate every minute I spend working in each one. I enjoy embroidering the Baby girl's name on them, imagining her little face and praying that God always keep her healthy and safe always. My excitement is not just when I sell them but when YOU mommy send me a picture of your baby so that I can have her on my website. When YOU receive the little dress that I embroidery especially for your little one, when I finally know for sure that you are satisfied with what you've gotten, that is the time when I celebrate the most :). I pray that I keep up the good work and pray that I keep you mommies always happy with the talent that God gave to me.

OK, I need to share this nice thing that happened the other day. Isabella, my daughter has a little girl friend who lives down the street, they play together almost every single day. She is a cute, delicate and adorable Chinese little girl named Lydia. The other day, our doorbell rang and when we checked it was Lydia and her mommy. They were coming back from their church where Lydia won a scooter and a box of skittles. She already had one and she didn't like skittles instead keeping them, she decided that she was going to give to Isabella. How sweet is that? Isabella's scooter broke the other day and both couldn't ride their scooters together no more so, when she won that one she was so happy that she could to give Isabella and both would be able to ride together again.  I thought that was the nicest gesture ever, coming from a little child.  What amazes me, after Lydia and her mommy left our home, Isabella decided to make her a "Thank You" Card and went upstairs to get her crayons.  She came back with brand new box of the littlest pet shops, her favorite toys. Her grandma brought them from Florida to her but she already had that one so, she said: - Here mommy, I am giving this to Lydia, I really appreciate what she just did for me and I am going to help her with her Littlest Pet Shop collection as well. It reminded me about a movie I watched once, "Pay it forward" I loved that movie, we do something nice to somebody and what happens next? It comes right back to us :))) I am so glad I could watch this happening right in front of me with my daughter while she is still a little girl.  Well my friends, it's time to put my legs up for a while on my favorite couch :))

I have a terrible sinus infection and only God knows how I was able to work today. Thank you Lord for giving me the strength when I need... God bless each one of you... AMEN

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment