Thursday, May 16, 2013

The book definitely was not on the table today... LOL

Oh what a day... No matter what, thank you so Much dear Lord for the gift of life. For being able to experience one more day and learn something new. Sometimes it sucks the way I learn but, all I can say is, "the book was not on the table today" LOL  The book is on the table is the first sentence we learn in English there in Brazil. Where is the book? The book is ON the table! Prepositions, what would we do without them? LOL Anyways, my friends and I came up with this saying, when we don't really want to talk about something close to people we look at each other and say "The book is one the table, right? Then,  we know what that mean... It's crazy I know, but its's a code. Yep, I am still learning some English LOL
Today one of my machines jumped when I was sewing a big design and I didn't notice until later. I don't understand MELCO technicians. Well, I kind understand, they are like machines's doctors and when we don't know what the heck is wrong with them I guess we have to keep on trying new tests. I just think that by now, Melco should know every illness that their machine may come up with.
One say it might be the Z motor, yep (blame on Zee) the other says, X motor and the other says it's the motherboard. I, personally think this machine crippled. Poor thing must be going through the change in life. All I know, I wont trust that baby machine no more. Only one color design to be sewn on that one. I am starting to think that embroidery machine are just like cars. When you finish paying them off, it's time to buy a new one. LOL Go figure...
Ok, no more complaints for now LOL 
One more First Birthday Dress left to Florida today... Happy Birthday little Lily :)) How cute she must be :))) I already know she will look adorable on that little green dress :))) God bless her and her family of course :)))
Have a fine evening you all and I am looking forward to a wonderful brand new day tomorrow :))))))
God Bless
Zee (not the motor) LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment