Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy 10th Anniversary to us :))

It's Thursday and my heart is singing with joy. Not because it is Thursday and the week is almost over, it is because tomorrow Brian and I will spoil ourselves this weekend. Tomorrow after lunch time we will be leaving to Galena, IL for the weekend. We need so much this time for ourselves... We haven't gone to Brazil this year, w  haven't had a real vacation where we can rest and enjoy each other's company. It's really bugging me that we are leaving Isabella behind, I know for sure I will see things that she loves doing and I will wish she was there with us but, for once in my life I will try to relax. 
Yesterday May 29th was our 10 years anniversary... I remember as it was yesterday, we planned on spending our 10th  anniversary in Venice, Italy. It wont happen this time, maybe ten more years... LOL
It's OK, we are staying at Eagle Ridge SPA Resort in Galena, IL. Their webpage looks beautiful and a beautiful place. Guess what? We are going on a hot air balloon ride :))))))))))) I cant wait for that.
I will try to not touch my phone as much.I am taking my little camera with me :)) Have you guys notice that the smart phones have replaced people? We go to restaurants, go out with friends and there we have our phones on the table... The excuse is our kids but deep inside we know we are addicted to our phones. To me is even worse because I get myself working everywhere, replying e-mails...
I want to fall in love with my husband all over again this weekend. Not that I don't love him... I LOVE him more than life but, falling in love is so necessary, just like the first time :) ( now that reminded of of Bryan Adams song, "please forgive me"

"It still feels like our first night together
Our first anniversary :)

Feels like the first kiss It's getting better baby No one can better this Still holding on You're still the one First time our eyes met Same feeling I get Only feels much stronger I want to love you longer Do you still turn the fire on?"

I have this good feeling inside today. This feeling that tells me that life is going to get much better for us... It's summer and if it wasn't for the tornadoes that have been going on lately, I would say, summer is my favorite season of the year :)) We have tornadoes summer time so, nope, Spring is my favorite one LOL
It's so interesting that I look around and I get myself  surrounded with work to get done. I am so surprised that I am not freaking out about leaving for the weekend tomorrow... I guess Zee is finally realizing that she just can do so much... Life is short, there will always be embroidery to be done but I will take what I can get from this life.. I mean all the good things :) I don't take, haters, sadness, or anything bad, but I will take all the good I can get :)... Sorry, I am feeling a little bit selfish today :) I am allowing myself to do so...
My entire life has been everything and everybody else first and then me... Not this weekend.. Yep, I will post pictures :))
I want to say Happy anniversary to my husband and thank him so much for putting up with me, the workaholic Zee LOL Love you honey...
Happy Anniversary to us!!!!!
Have a great weekend and God bless you all!
Zee


No comments:

Post a Comment