Wednesday, May 8, 2013

THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU LORD!!!

Good Morning :)))

What a beautiful day!!! Ah I feel so thankful today for starting to feel better.

Yesterday I was feeling so bad with my sinuses, I couldn't brief, I had not sleep for three nights in a row, sitting in my TV room and feeling miserable. I tried everything people would tell me, I am on antibiotic but I have done neti pot, Vicks, steam, nasal saline, everything one can think about  and nothing seemed to help. I was watching my pile of work getting bigger and bigger, Customers calling for their embroidery, I was working the entire time but I wasn't as productive as when I am not sick. it was 4:30 yesterday when my throat started hurting so bad and I thought I'd better go to bed and rest. I woke up about 6:30 with my phone ringing, it was the lady from the Uniform shop asking about her embroideries. I had not done anything yet. I felt so bad for her because I understand they have deadlines as well. I thought I better get up, take  a hot shower and come to Embroidea and do her embroideries. That is what I did. I've gotten all her garments embroidered and felt so good about it :)) My husband came to my room and showed me this paper that Isabella had done at school and one thing stuck to my head. it was about a nice thing to say to different people and to Mommy, she wrote down "I hope you feel better soon" I think that THAT  was what I needed to see...That gave me the strength I needed, I did all the shipping, invoices, got my steamer and went to rest.
Isabella's medicine to me :)

I have always missed not having my mom living close to me, but, the last few days I have missed her the most. I know what she used to do when I lived close by, all kinds of teas, chicken soup, and love... I was wishing for my mom so bad... I decided I had to get better soon for Isabella.

Last night I slept better and today I feel  much better. Not totally well yet but I can tell that I am getting there :))

Brian could tell I was feeling better this morning  because I was doing my normal activities that I do every day. Getting laundry done, first thing in the morning, cleaning the kitchen, swiping the floor, I like my home half way decent because I always have customers coming over. I told my husband: I feel so much better today! Isabella heard me saying that so, she asked me: - MUCH BETTER mommy? yes I said... MUCH BETTER :))) And she had a big smile on her beautiful little face. Ahhh, our kids, there is nothing we wont do to see them smiling :)))

Now I understand why we have to go through some period of sickness once in a while, to appreciate more the days when  we feel  healthy...

I have always been thankful for every day when I wake up in the morning , only for waking up it makes me happy already because God is giving me a brand new day as a gift but, today, I FEEL SO MUCH MORE THANKFUL than ever. All I can say is, thank you Lord for being with me, although I miss having my family living close, I know that YOU are the FATHER who is always with us, no matter where we are.

Ah, by the way, I have sold two First Birthday Dresses this week to Canada!!! Isn't that FANTASTIC?  Thank you Canada! what a Beautiful Country... Thank you Lord for everything!

And God bless the entire world. :))))))))

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you made my day. You are such a wonderful person. As a customer I really appreciate you. You always give 100 plus at all you do and even when you are under the weather you press through. As your customer, I want you to know that I sincerely love and appreciate you and will be praying for you to speedy recovery. Your daughter and husband are awesome and a great support group. Good for you, Z!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane!You are a very blessed woman as well... Thanks for being my Customer :) and thank you so much for the prayers...
    God bless always...
    Zee

    ReplyDelete