Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Thank you Lord for this precious day....

Hi there...
it's 7:49 PM and I have replied to my last email of the day. I am ready to finally rest. This has been the second day  with my helper and I think I have been working harder than before LOL
I guess it will take a while for me to get used with this idea... It's really strange... I am not sure if I like the idea yet... We will see...
It's kinda scary... I am not sure how to explain this feeling... Debbie is a very nice lady and seems to know what she is doing but, of course some mistakes always happens. So, now, I am going to rest on my couch and fix the mistakes... As my mommy says "I am going to rest while I  carry some stones" LOL My mommy comes up with the funniest sayings... I love her :)))
Today I have embroidered a First Birthday dress that turned out just BEAUTIFUL. I love embroidering my little dresses... Have I already told you that? LOL They are just like a blank canvas where I can use my imagination... dream with the little baby who is going to wear it... So precious... :))))
Thank you Lord for one more day you has given to me, thank you Lord for being with me and protecting me  all the time.
God be with you and your family,
Have a great evening :))
The CraZee Lady next door .... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment