Thursday, May 2, 2013

Everything is back to normal again and life is good :))))))))))

Ahhhh life is really good right now... Everything is ok with the world  :) I have three machines back to work again :))) I have always loved my machines but, no matter when which one of them breaks down, it is always a pain. But now, the sun is shinning, the machine is fixed, my orders are going to get done. I still have this sinuses infection but I know that as soon as the antibiotic kicks in, everything will be all right :))) So, no worries, I have put my "big girl's panties on" LOL

If you ever need a Melco embroidery machine Technician, you have to call Goodday Machine Repair.

Ben is the owner and he is my babies machine's doctor :)) He knows my machines so well... It's been quite a few years dealing with my babies... I am already able to fix many things on them, change motherboard, color thread optical sensor, grabbers and many other parts but this time it drove me crazy. I couldn't figure it out what the heck was wrong with that baby. Ben, said he would be here at 10:00 o'clock this morning and he was exactly on time. He went through everything I had already done to find out the problem, I would just watch him and say, "I have done that"  over and over again... The man changed the color change optical sensor, the motor and nothing... I noticed he was starting to get frustrated. All I did was pray that it had nothing to do with the motherboard of the machine.... That wouldn't be a pretty thing to happen to me at this time... Oh boy not that...

Suddenly Ben came to my computer and I heard him say "I CANT BELIEVE IT!"  I asked him what  was going on and he told me that he had gone through all that trouble and it was a software issue... that time I was the one who said "I CANT BELIEVE IT"  Can you believe it? The Technician drove all the way to Illinois to fix my machine and it was a configuration problem. I have two Amaya XT and an older model red one, that is the one with the issue. Somehow along the way, that machine started to act like it was an XT like the other two but, it doesn't have all the parts that the XTs have, so, there was a conflict. Who knew!?!?!? Even the machines get confused sometimes, even the machines start to act like they are younger than the real thing... Nice try baby machine!!! LOL All you got with that is drive this poor old Zee crazy and made her work harder and longer to keep up with the orders. Don't ever try that trick on me again, I am keeping an eyes on you! LOL

That is too funny! I know a few people who have tried to do that as well and it didn't work out good for them :)))))))

Anyway, Life is good, lets get back to work and make some money to pay for the damage! :))))))  Nah... Money is no a problem... Well it is actually the solution!!!! LOL. Just kidding... As you can tell, Zee is in a good mood now.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a wonderful world... Thanks Ben for figuring out about my baby's trick and for being a good human being and excellent technician. God bless your heart!

God bless the entire world!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment