Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Truth or dare with Isabella

- Mommy lets play Truth or dare?

- Sure Isabella, you start.

- Truth or dare mommy?

- Truth. I said

- hmmm... When and who was the first man you kissed?

 I never expected my 7 years old daughter to ask me such a question... What is wrong with my little baby ? She grew up so fast....

- Oh well... oh well... My first kiss was with Tammy's daddy and  when  we started dating...

-Yuk!!! How can you kiss Tammy's daddy?? By the way Tamy's daddy is my ex husband, I got married when I was 17 years old so, I got married to my first boyfriend ! LOL What was I thinking??? duh!!! LOL

- Well... well... I don't know, I guess I loved him, that is why we kissed.

- Well you don't have to love someone to kiss him. I have kissed John at school! Said Isabella

Oh my goodness, I wasn't prepared for that kind of conversation...

- How can you kiss John? and you don't love him??? How come? I replied

- Well mommy, Catie dared me to kiss him, so I did. But it was a very fast kiss!

- Well Isabella lets play Littlest pet shop now. I think that I like it better!!!

-OK mommy...

She kissed John because Catie dared her... I really didn't know what to say.. If I got mad, she would start hiding stuff from me. I guess it is just one of those things that we play along?

Well, just a little advise from me... Don't ever play Truth or Dare with your little one, you might get surprised... Just saying.... LOL

Today has been a better day at Embroidea with the new helper. I stopped working earlier and I am ready to rest.

Shipped a little First dress to Canada and I love it !!! I cant wait for the Customer to get it.. Oh I love my work so much :))))))))))

Have a nice evening you all and God Bless

Just me

No comments:

Post a Comment